Aging is a natural biological process that everyone has to go through. Like in every stage in life, aging sets in with a myriad of symptoms, which can be problematic. Some require that you seek medical attention to remain comfortable. Other aging symptoms require that you embark on an appropriate diet that ensures that your body continues to receive increased supply of vital life-sustaining nutrients. Note that as you age, there is a marked decrease of varied hormones, resulting in varied health problems, some that clearly show on your skin, such as wrinkles and lightness of skin.
The fact that you are bound to age does not mean that you do so with difficulties. It is very encouraging to see several aged celebrities who are or have been in their twilight years while exhibiting the youthfulness and strength they exhibited during their active years. You may wonder what they did differently in their lives. By reading what some of them have indicated, it all boils down to healthy living and having a positive attitude towards aging. Some of the beautifully aged celebrities who have managed to age gracefully and who have inspired many include:
1. Christie Brinkley – At 56 and once married to Billy Joel, Brinkley has maintained her amazing gorgeousness.
2. Sharon Stone – Now at 52, Stone has carried her sexy nature and style into old age.
3. Madonna – Now at 52, Madonna is still fit as she was in her 20s and 30s. Known to be always after being top shape wise, Madonna is still physically fir and in perfect shape. It is no wonder that she is now into gym business.
4. Michelle Pfeiffer – Proclaimed as one of the top 50 most beautiful people in the world by the People’s magazine in 1990, Pfeiffer still exhibits the features and style that made her appear on the magazine’s cover. She is now 52.
5. Oprah Winfrey – Talk of aging gracefully and there is nowhere you will find it except in this amazing TV billionaire personality. She perfectly fits the saying ‘Beauty is from within’, even at 56. She has inspired many women all around the world.
6. Angela Bassett – You may not notice a big difference watching Bassett in ‘What’s Love Got to Do with It?’ in which she played Tina Turner’s role and now, at 52 years. She has continued to exhibit her gorgeousness.
7. Kim Basinger – Now aged 57, Kim is still as she was in ‘Never Say Never’, except for the aging, which she is going through gracefully.
8. Andie MacDowell – Now in her 52nd year, she looks as if she is in her 30s! You may not different MacDowell of ‘Four Weddings and A Funeral’ and that of present. She is still charming.
9. Virginia Madsen – Now aged 47 years, Madsen has continued to exhibit her sexiness that was her trademark.
10. Julianne Moore – Now aged 48 years, Moore was not really noted during her youthful years. The aging process has literally made her look gorgeous, with striking features standing out. You may wonder where she was when she was younger.
The above aged celebrities have proved that aging is not a disease but a life process that you too can also go through gracefully.