The fact that skin aging is a normal biological process does not mean that you must resign yourself to the process. While it is important to accept that you are aging, it is also important to ensure that skin aging occurs gracefully by taking necessary measures. In particular, you need to take measures that promote the health of your skin. Dealing with emerging wrinkles requires that you take appropriate skin care measures that not only eradicate wrinkles but also adds value to your skin. You are certainly to have a wrinkle under your eyes, around your mouth, lips, hands, neck and your forehead. Apart from aging as a process, wrinkles are also caused by muscle contraction, smoking, sunshine and poor diet.
While you need to address the wrinkle causing factors, it is important that you add some value to your skin in the process. This you can do by using effective anti aging creams that you can easily find in the market. Since there are very many anti aging creams in the market, picking the best can be a challenge. The best anti aging cream should contain the following ingredients:
- Retinol – Retinol is a vitamin A derivative. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes free radicals that damage your skin cells, causing wrinkles. Retinol is approved by US Food and Drug Administration for inclusion in topical applications as an anti aging ingredient.
- Coenzyme Q10 – This coenzyme works together with enzymes in your body to regulate energy production in your body cells. Applying it topically eliminates wrinkles (especially around your eyes).
- Hydroxy acids – It has always been said that you can easily improve the health of your skin by eating varied fruits. This is true because of the vital hydroxyl acids found in fruits (alpha, beta and poly acids) that are effective exfoliates – they remove stimulate the growth of fresh healthy skin while removing the upper layer with dead skin. These same acids are made in laboratories and used in making anti aging creams.
- Copper – Your body cells contain and use copper in making substances that are channeled onto your skin to enhance wound healing. Copper is therefore included in anti wrinkle creams for the same purpose.
- Kinetin – Apart from being an effective skin moisturizer, kinetin stimulates the production of collagen that is useful to you skin.
- Tea extracts – Green tea extracts are included in cream anti aging for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Creams containing the above ingredients are very effective in eradicating wrinkles. Although you may find a cream containing additional ingredients, just ensure that it contains all the above. Apart from revitalizing and rejuvenating your skin, creams containing the said ingredients will eliminate wrinkles, aging spots, fine lines, reduce dark circles and leave you with a healthy youthful skin.
Some of the popular and effective anti wrinkle creams that you need to consider using include:
- Lifecell – Lifecell skin aging cream contains a very powerful combination of Acetyl, Deanol, Hexapeptide-3, the vital ingredients, varied vitamins and minerals. Apart from rejuvenating your skin, Lifecell eliminates crow’s feet, wrinkles, aging spots, dark circles and offers skin protection against adverse elements. Lifecell is suitable for all types of skin and you can apply it on all parts of your skin, including your face. Lifecell has been used bay many celebrities and endorsed by dermatologists.
- Kollagen Intensiv – Although relatively new in the anti aging creams market, Kollagen Intensiv has proved to be effective particularly in eradicating skin wrinkles and fine lines. Apart from the vital anti aging ingredients, it contains SYN®-COLL, a patented peptide and therefore suitable for use if you have thick skin.
- Hydroxatone – Containing the vital anti aging ingredients, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic acid, Argirelene and SPF, Hydroxatone skin care rejuvenates your skin, boosts collagen production, protects against UVA and UVB rays apart from eliminating skin wrinkles. It is appropriate for use by those having light skin.
- Obagi – Varied Obagi anti aging creams are available, all designed to work on particular parts of your skin. They all offer a basic functionality – Repair of damaged skin by weather elements. Obagi is a prescription only cream, meaning you are not likely to get it over the counter. Apart from the vital ingredients, Obagi contains other very powerful ingredients and that is why you may not find it easily. You will get its prescription if you have serious aging skin ailments.
- Prototype 37-C – This cream contains vital anti aging ingredients in addition to SYN®-COLL, Matrixyl 3000, Acetyl and Eyeseryl. It is a peptide serum cream capable of eliminating skin wrinkles and blemishes in addition to moisturizing your skin. It is suitable for use on all types of skin.
Aging does not need to be a stressful process. Consider using any of the above best anti aging creams and let your skin age gracefully.