Taking good care of your skin is not an option but a necessity. As a woman, you need to have a smooth and healthy skin at all times. Even before you start thinking of body massage oils, it is very important to ensure that your skin is healthy. This is not restricted to your facial skin but your skin as a whole. To do this, you need to provide it with the necessary nutrients in form of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. These nutrients are important for proper functioning of your skin cells. With a healthy skin, using body massage oils becomes easy and efficient. Using the right type of body massage oil greatly improves the quality of your healthy skin.
It is a fact that some women use lotions and moisturizers for body massage instead of body massage oils. The benefits of using body massage oils are enormous; they not only moisturize the skin but are also offer internal benefits. By using the right type of massage oil, your skin pores are unclogged, leading to good aeration. In addition, your skin receives adequate blood supply, leaving your skin soft, smooth and refreshed. As a woman, you should not go for any body massage oil. Go for the massage oils formulated with plant extracts. These extracts contain valuable substances that get absorbed by your skin during massage, thereby increasing the quality of your skin by killing any present germs.
Some of the best oils for body massage for women include:
- Jasmine oil – A common garden plant, Jasmine’s oil (white or yellow) is one of the best body massage oil for women available. The oil’s scent is not only warm and exotic; it also has health benefits too. Jasmine oil contains valuable properties that aid in relieving depression. You seriously need to use Jasmine oil for your body massage if you have dry and sensitive skin.
- Peppermint oil – Peppermint oil has an inviting fragrance and is one of the most effective body massage oils available. Apart from its use as a body massage oil, Peppermint oil aids greatly in treating mental fatigue, sinusitis and headaches. It is also very effective in treating vertigo and asthma.
- Eucalyptus oil – The inviting camphor smell makes Eucalyptus oil one of the most preferred body massage oil. The oil’s spicy nature is effective in treating fever, flu, sores and colds.
- Grape seed oil – Grape seed oil has been used for centuries in varied applications, including body massage. Grape seed oil is in fact used as an ingredient in other body massage oils. The oil naturally provides your skin with its basic needs. The oil contains substances that aid in rebuilding skin cells. Massaging your body with the oil literally provides protection against sunburn, acne and inflammation. It is also a very effective skin moisturizer.
- Almond oil – Almond oil has been used in aromatherapy for decades. It is very rich in unsaturated fats and essential fatty acids that offer your skin protection against certain infections. It is a very good skin lubricant and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Camellia seed oil – Camellia seed oil is very common in many cosmetics as an ingredient. This is because of its rejuvenating and restorative effects on the skin. The oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E, varied minerals and oleic acid. These antioxidant substances eradicate free radicals on the skin, leaving the skin bright. Because of its soothing effect, it is appropriate for use on sensitive and allergic skin.
- Sunflower oil – Sunflower oil is amongst one of the oils that have been used for a long time as body massage oil. It is very rich in Tocopherols, waxes, carotenoids, lecithin, vitamins E and other antioxidants. Sunflower oil soothes and moisturizes your skin. It is perfect for use on sensitive skin.
These are not just oils; they are highly beneficial oils appropriate for use in body massage for women. Consider receiving a body massage treatment with any of the oils and obtain the accruing benefits.