As we grow older and older, our skin also ages. Aging is a natural process and several factors such as excessive exposure to the sunlight, environmental factors, bad habits, health issues etc. can act as catalysts for this. However, women never want to see those fine lines indicating their ages on their faces.
In order to restrict those aging factors as well as retain your natural beauty for long, you need to take care of your skin regularly. Also, some good makeup habits and right usage of cosmetics can do wonder for your skin. Check out these 10 tips for using your anti-aging makeup:
- The basic rule of preventing aging and looking younger is proper moisturizing. A good quality moisturizer can provide the required moisture as well as vital nutrients for the proper nourishment of your skin. Apply it prior to any other makeup (even the foundation) to get a soft, supply and youthful skin by improving the skin texture considerably.
- A ‘just right’ foundation is the base of any makeup. Pick up a shade that goes well with your skin color, and apply it right after the moisturizer for a smooth and even skin tone.
- A high-quality powder should be the next item for your anti-aging makeup. A little bit of powder will hide the fine lines effectively that are clearly visible on your face. However, keep it minimal, otherwise the fine marks will appear more pronounced. The shade of the powder should match your skin tone properly.
- Blusher is a must when it comes to an ideal anti-aging makeup. Like powder, it also conceals the fine aging lines and helps your skin look younger. Know your skin type first and then decide whether the cream type or the powder type blusher is right for you.
- Try to stick to grey or brown shade while applying a quality eye liner on your upper eyelashes. On the other hand, shades lighter than the aforementioned ones would be a good choice for the lower lashes. Certain shades of eyeliner that compliment your eye color would also make your eyes look nice and beautiful.
- While applying an eye shadow, make sure that the shades you have chosen are not extremely bright and glossy. Choose the color according to the color of your eyes and the beauty of your eyes will be doubled.
- Mascara can make your eyes look stunning and gorgeous. Use it on your upper lashes properly. Also, avoid using heavy mascara as it can become a hazard to your sensitive lashes. Mascara on your lower eyelashes would only emphasize the dark under-eye circles. Hence, better avoid it.
- Shape your eyebrows perfectly with the help of a right eyebrow pencil and make them more prominent.
- Select a good lip liner and a quality lipstick to give yourself a dazzling appearance even when you are flaunting a no-makeup look. Outline your lips accurately with the lip liner and then apply the lipstick accordingly. The shade must suit your face and it should provide a natural shine to your lips.
- A glittering highlighter can definitely add a touch of perfection to your overall makeup.
Not only anti-aging makeup but a healthy and wholesome diet is also crucial to get a young and radiant skin. Follow all these tips and you will definitely look younger!