Today life is pretty stressful. This increased tense lifestyle is responsible for various types of mental and physical ailments.
What is stress?
Well, stress is the mode of responding to changed circumstances both mentally and emotionally. The way you react to a particular perilous and potential situation is stress. Partying late night shows its repercussions on your skin. The altered lifestyle leaves its impacts on your skin. The skin is oftentimes irreversible.
Tips to Undo damage
Alcohol, late nights and even applying make-up is definitely bound to show its aftermaths on your tender skin. Your sin may appear fatigued and haggard.
Here are some vital tips to help you undo the skin damage you are exposed to;
- Drinking a lot of liquids
- Safeguard your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays
- Lower your caffeine and alcohol consumption
- Consume a lot of green vegetables and fruits
- Spend some time meditating. It is definitely soothing and rejuvenating.
- Try deep breathing exercises.
Remove Your Make-Up
Do you stringently and religiously follow a proper cleansing routine? Make up gives you a clear and beautiful exterior but it is your duty to clean your face before retiring g to bed. Let your face breathe and clean it. So this is high time you should start doing it!
If you leave your make-up on face overnight, you will notice irrevocable harm. Try to resist to enticement to hopping in to your bed without cleaning your face and wipe that make-up off.
- First remove the eye makeup. Use an eye makeup remover and clean the gentle skin.
- Apply cleansing milk all over your face, massage gently and use a cotton ball to wipe clean.
- Now wash the face with clean water.
- Applying toner is the next thing to do.
- Apply a branded moisturizer if your skin is dry.
- Sooth your eyes by a good night cream.
Scrub Your Skin
Exfoliate your skin by using a good and branded scrub. The dead lusterless cells should be regularly removed from the skin to have a beautiful skin luster.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes And Dark Circle?
Improper sleep and late night shifts are bound to lead you to puffy eyes and those horrifying dark circles. You can undo dark circles with these useful tips:
Tea bags contain tannins that is useful in lowering darkness around your eyes. Use them for 10-15 minutes twice or thrice a day to combat the dark circles.
Apply cucumber slices for 10-12 minutes two or three times a week. It definitely is a wonderful way to tackle the darkness f the eye area.
Apply crushed ice in a clean piece of cloth on the eyes for 4-5 minutes. This will diminish eye puffiness miraculously!
Inadequate sleep is the most notorious culprit responsible for both darkness and puffiness around eyes. So sleep soundly and properly and beautiful eyes.
Alcohol causes dehydration, dryness and skin dullness. Decrease your alcohol intake. Do not let your skin suffer for your over-consumption.
Care for your skin and see how people compliment your impeccable and flawless skin. Just increase your face value and feel proud!!!