What you need
Salmon Fillets 4 ounce
Dijon style Mustard 3 tablespoons
Italian-style Dry Bread Crumbs 1/4 cup
Melted Butter 1/4 cup
Preperation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
What to do
Tip: Preheat Oven to 400 oF(200 oC)
1. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminium foil.
2. Put the salmon fillets skin-side down on foil. Spread thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet.
3. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
4. Top with bread crumbs and then drizzle with melted butter.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional Values(per serving)
Total Fat 21.5g
Total Carbs 7.5g
Dietary Fiber 0.4g