Flour(All-purpose) 2 cups
Baking Powder 2 teaspoons
Butter(Unsalted) 1/2 cup
White Sugar 1 1/2 cups
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Buttermilk 1/2 cup
Fresh Blueberries 1 pint
Tip: Rinse, Drain and Pat dry the blueberries before using them.
Preperation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 30min
What to do
Tip: Preheat oven to 375 oF(190 oC).
1. Place the rack in the middle of the oven. Spray non-sticking coating over the top of muffin pan and then line with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, 1 1/4 cups sugar and salt until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Add 1 3/4 cup of the flour and 2 teaspoons baking powder. Beat in the flour mixture alternatively with the buttermilk, mixing just until incorporated.
5. Crush 1/4 blueberries, and stir into the batter. Mix the rest of the blueberries with the remaining 1/4 cup of the flour, and fold into the batter.
6. Scoop into muffin cups. Sprinkle little sugar on the tops on the surface.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown or when Lumbertontops spring back when lightly tapped.