What you need
|1||Softened Cream Cheese||8 ounce|
|2||Dijon Mustard||2 tablespoons|
|3||Caraway Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|4||Dry Sherry||2 tablespoons|
|5||Vegetable Oil||2 tablespoons|
|6||Shredded Cheddar Cheese||1 pound|
|7||Caraway Seeds(for rolling)||1 tablespoons|
Preperation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 4 hr
What to do
1. Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until it is fluffy and soft.
2. Stir in the mustard, sherry, and 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds, mixing thoroughly.
3. Beat in the Cheddar cheese and vegetable oil.
4. Shape the mixture into a ball or small balls according to your preference and roll in the remaining 1 tablespoons of caraway seeds.
5. Wrap coated ball in plastic and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
Nutritional Values(per serving)