What you need
Chicken Breast Halves(Skinless, Boneless, chopped)
|Vegetable Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Cayenne Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Corn Tortilla Chips||12 ounce|
|Mexican style cheese blend(shredded)||8 Ounce|
|Diced Green Chillies(Drained)||7 Ounce|
Preperation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
What to do
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 oC).
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, cayenne pepper and vegetable oil.Keep it still for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture, and fry until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Remove from heat, and set aside.
4. Spread a thin layer of tortilla chips in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 of the chicken, 1/4 of the chilies, and 1/4 of the cheese over the chips.
6. Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
Serve with your favorite nacho toppings.
Nutritional Values(per serving)