What you need
|Swiss Cheese(4 inch squares)||8 Slices|
|Cream of Chicken Soup(10 3/4 oz. undiluted)||1 can|
|Dry White Wine||1/4 cup|
|Crushed Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix||1 cup|
|Melted Butter||1/4 cup|
Preperation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 50 min
What to do
1. Arrange split, skinned and boned Chicken breasts in greased baking dish of 13*9 baking pan.
2. Top with cheese slices.
3. Combine soup and wine, stirring well.
4. Spread sauce evenly over chicken and then sprinkle with stuffing mix.
5. Drizzle butter over stuffing.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 oF for 45-55 minutes.
Sprinkle with Garlic Powder for extra flavour.
Nutritional Values(per serving)
|Total Carbs||15.1 g|