What you need
|2||Softened Cream Cheese||3 ounce|
|3||Blue Cheese Salad Dressing||1/4 cup|
|4||Cocktail Rye Bread Loaf||1 pound|
|5||Pimento-stuffed Green Olives(Chopped)||15|
Ready In: 5 min
What to do
1. Score the unpeeled cucumber lengthwise on all sides using the tines of a fork.
2. Slice the cucumber into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and blue cheese dressing.
4. Spread the cheese mixture on the rye bread slices.
5. Top with a slice of cucumber and a slice of olive.
Nutritional Values(per serving)