What you need
|2||White Sugar||2/3 cup|
|6||Vegetable Oil||1 tablespoon|
|7||Vanilla Extract||2/3 tablespoon|
|8||All purpose Flour||1 3/4 cups|
|9||Baking Powder||2 teaspoons|
|10||Baking Soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|12||Walnuts (Chopped)||1/3 cup|
1 9 * 5 inch Loaf
Preperation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What to do
Tip: Preheat Oven to 325 oF(165 oC).
1. Spray a bread pan with non-stick cooking spray, and lightly dust with flour.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is fluffy and light, usually about 5 minutes.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture, mixing just until blended.
5. Fold in walnuts.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan
7. Bake in preheated pan until golden and a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean, usually after an hour.
8. Turn bread out onto a wire rack and let cool
Nutritional Values(per serving)