What you need
Pre-baked pizza crusts 2(12inch)
Tomatoes(Seeded & coarsely chopped) 2
Mozzarella Cheese(Shredded) 16 ounces
Red Onion(Coarsely Chopped) 1
Fresh Basil(Chopped) 1/4 cup
Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
Black Pepper(Ground) 1/2 teaspoon
Black Olives(Sliced) 1/2 cup
Fresh Mushrooms(Sliced) 1/2 cup
Pizza Sauce 1/2 cup
Parmesan Cheese(Grated) 1/4 cup
Fresh Jalapeno Peppers(Chopped) 3
Preperation Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
What to do
Tip: Preheat Oven to 450 oF(230 oC).
1. Mix the tomatoes with salt in a mesh strainer. Let the mixture sit and then drain after 15 minutes.
2. Combine the drained tomatoes, 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, basil, onion, pepper, olive oil, olives, jalapeno, and mushrooms in a bowl.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly onto the pizza crusts.
4. Distribute the tomato mixture over the two pizza crusts evenly.
5. Sprinkle 8 ounces mozzarella cheese and the parmesan cheese over the both pizzas.
6. Bake pizzas in preheated oven until the cheese melts completely, usually 8-10 minutes.
Nutritional Values(per serving)
Total Fat 20.4g