What you need
|Canola Oil For Frying||2 Quarts|
|Pizza Sauce||16 Ounce|
|Sliced Pepperoni||8 Ounce|
|Mozzarella Cheese(Shredded)||1 Cup|
|Egg Roll Wrappers||14 Ounce|
20 Pizza Rolls
Preperation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
What to do
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep fryer to 300 oF(150 oC). Whisk egg and water together in a small bowl.
2. Combine the pepperoni and pizza sauce in a blender or food processor. Process until pepperoni is well chopped and the sauce has thickened. Transfer sauce to a large bowl, and stir in mozzarella.
3. Lay out one eggroll wrapper on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon filling at the bottom center of the wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch border on each side.
4. Lightly brush the wrapper edges with the egg mixture.
5. Fold over both sides, roll up to encase filling in wrapper. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
6. Deep fry pizza rolls in batches until crisp and golden brown, usually 7 minutes.
Nutritional Values(per serving)