What it does not contain
– Synthetic Fragrances
What they claim
It is Cleansing gel-based facial wash, suitable for everyday use to help prevent blemishes and remove excess oil without over drying the skin. This product includes a triple blend of community trade oils for natural acne fighters: tea tree oil, lemon tea tree oil, and tamanu oil. Tea tree oils keep skin clear by helping to kill the bacteria behind blemishes and blackheads while balancing oil production and shine. Oil extracted from the nut of the tamanu tree provides incredible healing properties and works to promote the formulation of new tissue, perfect for acne scarring.
What i observed
After spending a fortune on different acne treatments, i came across this Tea Tree Facial Wash and trust me it is amazing.It smells great. It has cleaned my skin up loads, leaving me with less blackheads and it has really toned down the oilyness of my skin.
It really feels like it penetrates deep down into pores to flush out the yucky oil that causes breakouts. Unlike the many drugstore face washes with salicylic acid, the acne-fighting ingredients in this face wash are natural and gentle.
- It leaves your skin feeling clean without stripping the moisture from your face.
- The bottle lasts long and the affordable price, it ends up being a really good value.
- It leaves the skin feeling quite tight and pulled.
- It controls excess oil but it doesn't prevents breakouts totally.
- It contains alcohol, so it might not suit all the skin types.
- It gives weak lather, and some might not enjoy the scent
It is affordable at $11/£4.50 for 250ml.